Web Design Portfolio.
Below is a sample of a few recent projects that we have completed for other customers.
Chandler Family Chiro
This was a brand new web site created for a local Chiropractor in Chandler.
• The client wanted to emphasize her services and communicate that she specializes in family chiropractic care.
• A very simple web site design with intuitive navigation was used on this site.
• Map Quest integration was used so clients can easily locate her business.
• Social networking links were added to help with Internet marketing.
Handguns For Women
This site features information, reviews, and news about handguns for women and related self defense products.
• This new site was created with the WordPress platform which allows the client to log into and easily make adjustments and new blog posts.
• A cool “tough looking” look and feel was implemented on this site.
• A Feedburner RSS feed and Facebook like functionality were added to this site.
My Agent Rod
This web site was a site redesign job for a Real Estate agent located in Ahwatukee.
• This site was also created with the WordPress platform.
• A few neat functions were integrated into this site including the HouseLogic sidebar, social networking links, a blog, Top Producer for his contact information and Postlets for property listings.
The Run AZ web site is a simple site with a two page design and contains some basic information about the business and the two store locations. We used Map Quest links so potential customers can easily click on a link to view a map of each stores location. We created created the look and feel for the site around their red and black logo and designed the site to easily be expanded with additional pages in the future.
The Fabulous Glass web site contains information and pictures about their unique glass cheese tray products.
• The site uses our new In-Control Content Management System (CMS) which allows them to edit every page on the web site when they see fit.
• A Products/Design page was created which showcases each cheese tray product information and associated pictures.
• The site also includes an event page which displays craft shows which they will be attending.
• A News section was added which displays new items about the business.
• The News also can be displayed on the sites main page which is controlled by an option in the CMS.
• An About page was added to allow visitors to get to know the owner of Fabulous Glass.
• The Order Page was added so users can choose what they would like to purchase and submit their orders on-line.
Karen Brunning Owner of Fabulous Glass:
I am extremely happy with my new web site created by C and S Software. Steve was innovative, understood the uniqueness of my products and created a comprehensive site that exceeded my expectations. New Customer traffic has increased over 30% and I have had many positive comments from repeat customers that love the new format and ease of use. Best of all, I am able to make changes whenever I need to with no additional costs or programming fees. Everything I needed, including easy to use documentation, was provided to me. What more could I ask for! THANKS STEVE!!!
Chandlers Collision Center
The Chandlers Collision Center site contains information and pictures about their repair shop.
• Flash technology was used on this site to create a rotating picture sequence of the shop and office areas on the main page.
• Map Quest links were used to provide directions to their repair facility.
• An employment section was added which allows candidates to submit their resume directly to their office from the site.
Alpha Chiropractic Web Site
A series of 22 balancing videos were edited and added to YouTube and their web site. The videos were organized into beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
• A new page and navigation element was added to their existing web site for the videos.
• YouTube keywords were added which helped with SEO and video searches.